Looking for help with your digital marketing campaigns? As a 16 year digital marketing veteran and a 9 year military veteran, I can help by being a part of a team or as a management consultant to a team. References are available upon request.
My Contact Information:
Digital Marketing Experience
Digital marketing freelancer assisting companies and organizations with their digital marketing efforts online.
- Developing reporting and client feedback mechanisms for clients.
- Project management (Agile, Six Sigma, and Project Management disciplines).
- Manage stores using Magento, Shopify and Prestashop platforms.
- Speaker at local events providing knowledge about digital marketing to groups.
- SEM campaigns, keywords, and analytics for Google, Yahoo (Gemeni), and Bing platforms.
- CSE management using Connexity, Houzz, and Nextag platforms.
- SEO management
- PLA management using Google and Bing.
- Published a book on email marketing
- Responsible for developing the email marketing efforts for over 6,000 veterinarian practices.
- Part of Inc. 500’s top companies 2 years in a row in 2012 and 2013.
- Client email open rates range from 26-60%.
- Created valuable segments which drove upwards of $5 per email received.
- Led the design of store templates for clients including wire-framing, user testing, and focus groups.
- Writing copy for practice and client communications.
- Developed programs with the sales teams to drive leads.
- B2B Lead pages had an average of 5%-10% conversion (visitor/lead).
- Maintain the B2B website including the technical aspects of upgrading the platform, creating accounts, and the addition of any new functionality.
- Developed and collected the analytics data, which provided the framework for decisions with the marketing and sales teams.
- Developed the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for marketing teams to reduce risk and errors with programs.
- Managed marketing teams and technical groups globally.
Project Management Experience:
Proven track record of working with the business and technology teams to drive projects to completion, using Agile, Six Sigma, or basic project management principles.
- Product Owner for the marketing group on the Scrum team prioritizing work based on business value and resources available.
- Facilitating groups to identify needs and requirements for projects (loyalty, new websites, ERP systems, CRM systems, Salesforce.com, email platforms, and others).
- Wrote the Scrum development stories and communicated priorities across the company.
- Trained team members in Six Sigma methodologies.
- Trained and implemented processes for launching products to the web. The process involved the product team, IT team, E-Commerce team, and the Graphics team.
- Worked with the electrical engineers and IT to develop additional content and tools for customers including; modeling tools, design center application, online training, webinars, lead generation pages, and several other tools.
- Implemented a customer service process globally for the company with the use of a new Knowledge Base application. Setup a web of subject matter experts globally to address customer questions.
- Communication experience working with teams from across the globe. Trained and gathered requirements from teams from the U.K., U.S., Korea, Japan, and China for several projects.
- Led the requirements facilitation and gathering for the Salesforce.com global implementation at Fairchild Semiconductor.
- Received black belt training and ran the Six Sigma project for Samples globally. I was one of only 20 black belts hand-picked throughout the company to lead business process improvements.
- Developed the business proposal and managed the project for a new “Online Business Case” system. Previous to this system only 10% of our products reached 100k of revenue. With the new system we increased that percentage to 34%.
Some of my clients (past and present).
- Country Curtains
- Prospect + Vine
- Renovation Brands
- B&L Hardwood Floors
- The Authentic Bermuda Shorts (Officially licenced by the America’s Cup)
- Pulp + Wire
- Vets First Choice
- Vacation Rental Pros
- Hilton Head Vacations
- Kendall Tavern Inn
- Jackson Mountain Homes
- Fairchild Semiconductor
- Geiger Brothers
- Farmer’s Almanac
- Black Dinah
- Casco Bay Butter
- Live + Work in Maine
- Everything Equine
- Camp Wildwood
- Kellie Chasse Fine Art
Other Information About Me
United States Navy Veteran
Submarine Service for 9 years as an Electronics Technician / Aerographer (weather forecaster)
Southern New Hampshire University
Bachelor’s of Science, Marketing 3.87 GPA
University of Phoenix
Computer Science, 2 years of coursework 3.85 GPA
Six Sigma Black-Belt Training through SBTI
United States Navy
Electronic Technician School – 18 months
Weather Forecasting School – 30 weeks